Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bella BLVD | Pinterest Inspiration...


Hello Friends! Today I wanted to share my layout created for Bella Blvd using an image from Pinterest as inspiration.  Currently I've been loving powerful and meaningful (to me) quotes. Typography is a design element that I also love to play with. Here's my inspiration...


My finished layout might not be anything like what you imagine I'd pull from the image, but these words were my starting point.


products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella BLVD | Oh My Stars, Molly; alphas - IF Homespun, Tiny Text; other - enamel hearts, designer clips, ciao chip, tabbies, Treasures&Text stickers, Fundamentals stickers; tools - machine stitching, paper piecer, embroidery floss.


Head on over to the Bella blog for more details. Thanks for visiting..x


1 comment:

VERO The Sahm said...

Absolutely nice and cute layout ! just love your choice of embellishments, and the way you placed them on the stiched circle. Thanks for sharing !