Tuesday, October 4, 2016

JOT Magazine | October Mood Board...

Hey there! I'm back! LOL! I need to start getting back into the swing of blogging again, and well... so far... I'll keep my fingers crossed!! *wink*

Today I want to share with you all the gorgeous new mood board over at Jot Magazine.   This one has been created by the lovely Raquel and I've fallen for the soft pastel style hues...


Here is what I've been inspired to create..

"Thank You" Cards

products used: cs - American Crafts, Bazzill; pp - Jillibean Soup; other - Bella BLVD transparency, enamel doodads; Heidi Swapp Minc butterfly, rose pink foil; Crate Paper Butterfly embellishment, sticker phrases; tools - machine stitching, Heidi Swapp metal die, Jillibean Soup Happy Hues (paint).




These two cards will be popped into the mail later this week! Who doesn't love some happy mail!

I hope you get the chance to come on over to the Jot blog and join in the fun with the rest of us! Can't wait to see you there. Thanks for visiting..x



No comments: