Friday, June 19, 2015

Bella Blvd | Campout...

Hello Friends!  I have another Bella Blvd layout to share today.  This week my challenge was to create a page using the fabulous Campout collection.  Not really a challenge for me as I had tonnes of photos to choose from.  But I did add my own twist.  I wanted to create a layout that would represent an "Under The Stars" theme..
 
"Cobb & Co"
 
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella Blvd (Campout); alpha - Bella Blvd (Campout); other - Bella Blvd: chipboard icons, word strips.
 
Cobb & Co is one of our favourite camping grounds and I was completely inspired to create this layout from the Campout Borders patterned paper.  The quote on my page "We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun" is the exact sentiment we feel after every visit to this special place.
 
 
The tents (also from the Campout Borders paper) represent each of the families that we call our collective camping fam. By layering these images on top of the Under the Stars patterned paper, I have created the look I was hoping for.
  
 
If you would like to see more detail, please head on over to the Bella Blvd blog.  Thanks for visiting with me today...x
 
 


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the photo is perfect with this collection!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks fabulous....love the quote, such an [obv] perfect one for your page!!!