Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Jillibean Soup | Family...

Hello Friends!  This week I am having a little Jillibean Soup Lovefest! *grin* I have a few layouts to share that have somehow slipped under the radar!  Eeeek!  SO I have decided that I will take it upon myself to correct this error over the next few days.
 
First up I want to share with you these fabulous wire words!

 
I use them regularly and in fact, I've almost gone through all of the ones I have in my stash! They are quite delicate, light weight and I love to attach them directly to my layouts using a strategically placed cross stitch or two.
 
"Family"
 
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Jillibean Soup (Birthday Bisque); other - Jillibean Soup: wire words, mini placemat, wood sprinkles, enamel stars, wooden nickles, soup labels, kraft tape; embroidery thread; tools - typewriter.
 
 
I also love using them in lieu of alpha titles.
 

Thanks for visiting me here today!  I hope you will re-join me tomorrow for some more Jillibean Soup love...x

 


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!!!