Friday, May 22, 2015

Jillibean Soup | Cards...

Hello Everyone! Thanks for joining me here this week and for letting me indulge in my Jillibean Soup love! Today I am sharing some clean and simple cards that have all appeared on the Jillibean Soup blog lately.

"Thanks"
 
This first card was created using one of my fave collections. Cold Avocado Soup! I've teamed it up with a doily stamp (Jillibean Soup - stamp & stencil) a wood sprinkle and some yummy grey twine!
 
The next selection of cards have all been created with Birthday Bisque.  It is bright and fun and perfect for either a boy or girl birthday recipient.  As you can see, we've attended a few girly birthdays of late!
 
"Celebrate"

 
 
"Hats off to the BDay Girl"

 
 
"Birthday Girl"


Thanks again for visiting with me this week and thank you to everyone who left a comment...x


 


1 comment:

VERO The Sahm said...

I love all your cards Awesome !!! ... my fav is the first one ;-)