Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bella Blvd | Project Life Week 6...

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share my Project Life | Week Six which was up on the Bella Blvd blog this past month.  I had such a fun time creating this spread and it comes down to two main reasons. 1. I played with the gorgeous new Color Chaos collection (now available from Sassy Scrappers) and 2. It was my birthday week.  And I had a great time celebrating!
 
"Week Six"
 
products used:  Color Chaos: Orange Strandz, Peep Strandz, Gulf Strandz, Daily Details, Trinkets; Kiss Me: Alphas+Bits, Borders & Cute Cuts; Snapshots: Everyday Book Plates; Ciao Chipboard: Symbols; Simply Sienna Chipboard Alphas: Saltwater; High Five Alpha Stickers: Black-White; Enamel Dots: Guacamole
 




 
If you would like to learn more about how I put this spread together, please visit the Bella Blvd blog here.  Thanks for joining me today..x
 
 


1 comment:

bernii miller said...

How fabulous!!! Loving the super fresh vibe ♥