Thursday, January 29, 2015

Scraptastic Club | Pinterest Monday...

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share  with you a layout created for Scraptastic Club Pinterest Monday.  Monique and I are up on the blog here.
 
 
 

 "Happy Heart"

products used: Scraptastic Club Kit - This Must Be The Place; Add on - This Must Be The Place; flair/badges - This Must Be The Place; tools - typewriter, silhouette portrait.
 
Once again I broke out my Silhouette Portrait to recreate the quote.  I positioned the words on the right side and justified the edge to allow the individual words to line up perfectly. Below the cut I placed the moon phase patterned paper from the This Must Be The Place January kit and then layered the Crate Paper Open Book | Chapters patterned paper and the yellow cardstock beneath that.


If you would like to see more details, please visit the new Scraptastic Club website.


 
Thanks for joining me today.

 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING how you did the title!!!

Ashley Horton said...

I love that quote! Awesome use of it on your layout Leanne!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love this soooooo much!!!! (I think way too difficult with these pinterest challenges! Lol)

Kim said...

This is pretty much perfect!