Monday, January 5, 2015

SAssy Scrapper | Project Life Week 52...

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that the final instalment of my PL 2014 is now live on the Sassy Scrapper blog.  I am so excited to have finally completed a year of Project Life after a few failed attempts. *grin*  And believe it or not, I am excited about beginning my 2015 journey.  I hope you will join me over at Sassy Scrappers throughout the year...x
 
 
Here's a little sneak peek.
 



 
 
Thanks for visiting..x
 


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I always love your PL pages!! Can't wait to see what you create this year!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Well done on getting your 2014 year done.. will be wonderful memories to look back on..

VERO The Sahm said...

Congrats for this marvelous 2014 PL !! I am looking forward to seeing now 2015.... you give so much inpiration ! thank you !!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous PL! You are awesome!!!