Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'm a JOT Girl!

Hello Friends!  I am so very excited to share some scrappy news with you (although it is not so much a secret any more! lol).  I am very honoured to say I will be a part of JOT Magazine's design team for 2015. 
 
 
Kim Archer contacted me and asked if I would like to be a part of the team and I may have been really, really enthusiastic with my response! *grin*  However, I am not only a Jot Girl but Kim has asked if I would like to be a part of a select group of three to concentrate on Project Life! OH MY GOSH!  I am still picking my jaw up off the floor.  These ladies, Petra Corcoran and Beshka Kueser, are ah-maz-ing!!
 
The talent on this team overall is astounding and I can only hope to keep up with these inspirational ladies.  But I am also very aware of the incredible creative talent who became the 30 finalists - yes, there were two rounds for the selection process.  These ladies had to have made Kim's choice incredibly hard.
 
So once again I am thankful for these humbling opportunities and grateful for the chance to continue sharing my family's stories on paper.
 
Thankyou for visiting..x
 
 
 


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Well done! You will be great!

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you! Amazingly wonderful news.....you'll be in your element:):)

antenucci said...

Congrats Leanne! Your work is great and your PL is wonderful.

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats girl!! I know you'll be amazing!!