Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bella Blvd | Spooktacular...

Hi Everyone!  This week over at Bella Blvd we are creating all things Halloween!  This caused a bit of a quandary for me, because even though Halloween is becoming more and more popular in Australia, as a family, my kids aren't bothered about celebrating it.  Of course this is bound to change as soon as I type and publish this blog post! *grin*
 
As you will learn over at the Bella Blvd blog, I chose to create a layout about Cameron being inspired to dress up as a "mummy", thanks to endless episodes of Scooby Doo!  Sheesh! Can you relate?  I'm just glad he grabbed actual bandages rather than a roll of toilet paper!!
 

products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella Blvd (Halloween Magic); Alpha - Bella Blvd (High-Five Alphas); other - Bella Blvd: stickers; embroidery thread; tools - machine stitching, typewriter, foam tape.



Halloween Magic is versatile enough to help me capture this memory without too many heavy references back to Halloween!


 
As I mentioned before, this entire week over at Bella Blvd is going to be dedicated to all things spooky!  If you need some inspiration, don't forget to check out what the creative DT have put together.  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! Love love love that stitched circle!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally cute!! Love it! Scooby rocks!

Sandra said...

Leanne I love the bright funky feel to your layout. I really love those alphas, very cool.

Monique Liedtke said...

This is one of my faves!!!! LOVE love love this one!! Pinning!

Ashley Horton said...

This layout is so amazing Leanne! Love how you used the Halloween collection!!

VERO The Sahm said...

Absolutely stunning !!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh how I LOVE this LO!! BOO-tastic!