Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bella Blvd | Project Life...

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to share with you my Project Life spread | Week 39.  It is up on the Bella BLVD blog today with a few details as to how and why I chose to use the Candid Cards and Paper Pieces from several Bella collections.
 
"Week 39"
 
products used: pp - Bella Blvd; alpha - Bella Blvd (High Five Alphabets: Black-White); other - Bella Blvd: Candid Cards, Trinkets, Paper Pieces; Treasures & Text; Miniatures, Chipboard Icons;  Ciao Chip Elements: Stars & Hearts; tools - machine stitching, typewriter, photo flip pocket.

 
Of course, my Project Life is never complete without a weekly run-through of journaling.  But with this week being the start of the September school holidays, I had a high number of photos to include in my spread and no place to add my words.  The simplest solution is to add hidden journaling with a flip pocket.
 


 
Don't forget to visit Bella Blvd to check out what the team has been up to lately.  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 


6 comments:

VERO The Sahm said...

Soooo greaaat ! That's incredible how you know sooo well to coordinate your pictures and the colors of the papers, love love love !!! Your PL is a nice inspiration for me....

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely, !

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous! Love the fresh, summery feeling you've gotten here...& that's a great idea for extra journaling:):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love your PL pages!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Saw this on BB yesterday and just loveeeeeeeee it all!!!!

Kim said...

stunning leanne