Friday, September 12, 2014

Jillibean Soup | Sydney Dance Tour...

Hi Friends!  Today I am going to jump right in and share my project from Jillibean Soup blog today!
 
 
Recently we, as the design team, have had an opportunity to play with the fabulous new Mix The Media collection.  Jillibean Soup has dedicated an entire collection to all things mixed media!  Go figure right?! Stencils (wow!!), ephemera packs (amazing!!), glitter (swoon!!), sequins (I'm positively giddy!!!) .. and the list goes on! I just could not let this opportunity to play with pretty stuff, slip through my fingers.
 

products: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup: Soup Labels III; alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: sequins, ephemera, dot stencil, buttons, file cards; twine, small white flower, embroidery floss; tools - typewriter, flower punch.

 
I think I tried or used a little bit of everything on this layout! I've teamed the Mixed The Media product with another new Jillibean Soup collection.  Soup Staples III!  OMGosh! I think you guys are going to love it!  Check out the wood floor patterned paper!
 

 


 
Thanks for visiting today.  Please don't forget to check out the Jillibean Soup blog this week for more inspiration.  ..x
 
 
 


12 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

love this page !!!

bernii miller said...

You had me at sequins ♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeee the wood grain and the butterflies!!!!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Sooooo pretty!

VERO The Sahm said...

I love your LO, that's sooooo beautiful, perfect with this cute picture ;-)

Lizzy Hill said...

It's gorgeous! I think the butterflies & how you've 'dressed them up' is my favest bit....the star sequins come a close 2nd!!!!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

This is so awesome!!

Стокли said...

She's a beautiful girl:)
And another cool page.

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable! Love the little stars!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fantastic page!! Love the papers, the colors, the b/w photo, the jeans banner ... just love it all!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the 2 papers for your back ground!! cute little star sequins too!

bappleicious said...

This is just beautiful Leanne