Friday, August 8, 2014

Jillibean Soup | Cool as a Cucumber..

Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing a LO I created for Jillibean Soup and their new, absolutely fabulous collection, Cool as a Cucumber Soup!  *swoon*  I am so in love with this paper line! LOL!!
 
 
"Doughnuts"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup; alpha - Jillibean Soup Beanboards; other - Jillibean Soup: label sticker, peapod parts; embroidery thread, staple; tools: typewriter.




 
I'm not sure what it was that urged me to create this LO.  I knew I wanted to document my eldest son's eating habits... because there was a time when it was so hard to get him to eat anything much at all.  And now.. at age 11(!) I can't seem to fill him up! Doughnuts, I suppose, are usually a good incentive to eat food, right?! LOL!
 
Thanks for visiting.  I hope you will find time to check out the DT creations over at Jillibean sometime soon...x
 
 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING the colors, the photos and the stitching!!!!!!

bernii miller said...

What a cool layout!! i am loving that " foodie in training card"

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout, love the bright colors and had to have a smile at your journalling!!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL! Yes, they certainly become bottomless pits. A loaf of bread lasted the blink of an eye here for a few years! LOOOVE those bright colours, the little triangles that you've used to lead the eye to the top photo......& the light bulb!!! Really yummy page.......yeah, you may groan at that one:)!!!

VERO The Sahm said...

Fabulous and inspired layout ! I love the colors, sketch, and ... the theme !! lovely picture ! ;-)