Thursday, July 10, 2014

Jillibean Soup | & Dogs too...

Hi there Everyone! Today I wanted to pop in here and share a layout created for Jillibean Soup!  I am loving the brand new collections especially 'Cool as a Cucumber'!! It is absolutely perfect for all the little boys in your life, as well as the four-legged kind!  *grin*
 
"& Dogs Too"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup (Cool as a Cucumber); alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: pea pod parts, stickers, woodgrain bags, wood nickels; tools - typewriter, machine stitching.



 
I hope you get a chance to check out the rest of the DT projects over at Jillibean today. We are all using this fantastic new collection!  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 
 

6 comments:

Стокли said...

I suspected this for a long time, but now I'm sure: they make papers for you photos. Otherwise I don't know how the colors always match!:)

Kim said...

This is one of my new favs of yours Leanne, I love how you layer and make it look effortless!

VERO The Sahm said...

Love love love ... just perfect layout, you have a secret ! You know how to mix perfectly differents patterns so easily !! Great ! And pictures are sooo cute ! i love your sketch too... a future scraplift, for sure ;-) thanks for inspiration !!

Lizzy Hill said...

Delish - fabulous pp....I must say here, it's DOG RULZ ABSOLUTELY!!!! Love those 'words' you've used, too:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layout, Leanne!! I love the mix of the Triangle pattern and the diagonal arrows!!