Friday, February 14, 2014

Bella Blvd | Coffee Date...

Hello Friends!!  Happy Valentine's Day!!  I hope this wonderful Friday puts you in the mood to grab someone close to you and give them a great big hug!  Today I have a 'love' inspired layout to share with you.  Over at Bella Blvd we have been challenged with a new Pinterest image to glean inspiration from...


 
 
 
"Coffee Date"
products used: pp - Bella Blvd (Love and Marriage/Freestyle Sophisticates); alphas - Bella Blvd; other - Bella Blvd: crochet hearts, stickers, designer tape; Kaisercraft pearls, Mister Huey's mist, vellum; tools - typewriter, hand stitching, silhouette portrait.

At first glance my layout doesn't really resemble the Pinterest image but I have taken inspiration from a number areas!  *grin*  The colour of the back ground, the heart banners, the hearts(!), the 'love' arrangement and even a little bit of the ombre, have all been used.  :)



I knew, after seeing this Pinterest image for the first time, that I wanted to use the crochet hearts.  They add such a lovely texture to the page.  I've teamed them up with some silhouette cut hearts and hand stitched them to the layout.
 
If you would like to see what the other designers have created with this image, please head on over to the Bella blog.  And while you are there, don't forget to sign up for the Bella Buzz newsletter - due out later today!

 
And as an update for everyone who just. can't. wait. to get their hands on the new CHA collections.....
 

Thanks so much for visiting...x
 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! LOVING the hearts!!!!

VERO The Sahm said...

Your layout is so sweet, love this ! I love alpha you use, and those crochet hearts are awesome ! thanks for sharing, nice to know this Bella blvd collection !

Lizzy Hill said...

I can most definitely see the inspiration !!!! Love the stitching, & the 'coffee' splats:):))

Anita Bownds said...

Lovin your page..xx

Chantalle said...

Full of charm, I adore the way you've clustered those crochet hearts ♡♡

antenucci said...

Love your coffee stains and how you clustered your crochet hearts! Glad your back, really do miss all the comments you leave - I'm not sure anyone else even bothers to read my blog!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page Leanne!! I love how you used the Pinterest image for your inspiration!!

Anna said...

Such a lovely pretty layout, love the hearts!